Frequently Asked Questions

Dog working at a laptop

    If the product of your business is your advice and skill then you should consider professional liability insurance. 

    No true difference. These terms are used interchangeably. Call it by either name, we got you.

    General liability insurance protects against common, everyday occurrences like if a customer slips and falls on your premises. Professional liability insurance takes it up a notch and adds protection for more intangible issues, like customer dissatisfaction or their misunderstanding of provided business advice.

The content provided on this site is solely informational and does not replace legal, professional, or regulatory advice.